Located on 150 acres of woodland, fields, ponds, and streams, all just 60 miles west of New York City, the camp has been in existence for over 50 years. Here at happiness Is Camping we are proud of the versatility our facilities offer. Whether you have a school group, a church group or even a family reunion, staying with us for 1 day or 1 week, we hope that you will consider us your new country retreat. We can accommodate groups of 30 – 200 people. It’s easy to see why The Outdoor Center at H.I.C is the ideal spot for your next outing:
- Modern, well-kept cabins with indoor plumbing as well as heat and air conditioning.
- Full meal service – you may even choose your own menu!
- A personalized programming policy – our Group Services Director will work with you to develop a custom schedule that accommodates your needs.
- High ropes elements including zip line, giant swing, pamper pole, Burma bridge, air rings and horizontal ladder.
- Climbing wall with both rock climbing and cargo net ascension.
- Two large presentation/recreational rooms, a games field, meeting rooms and a full service gym.
- Outdoor and environmental education classes that teach forest ecology, sustainability, pond ecology, survival, natural history and preservation.
- Traditional camp activities such as hiking, orienteering, boating, fishing, geocaching and archery.
- Year-round dedicated staff of friendly camping professionals who are highly trained in every area we have to offer.
- Just minutes away from the Appalachian Trail, the Delaware Water Gap and historic Blairstown, NJ.
- We are accredited by the American Camp Association and are licensed by the State of New Jersey.
- And, most importantly, proceeds from your group go directly towards supporting our summer camp for children with cancer – which operates each summer- at no cost to the campers and their parents.
Want to Know More?
Why not give us a call today to book your free tour of camp’s building and grounds? Camp is an experience of a lifetime – let us share that experience with you. 908-362-6733 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org