Corporations, businesses, foundations, and other not-for-profit organizations have partnered with Happiness Is Camping since its inception in supporting its mission to serve children with cancer and other serious illnesses. Whether it’s sponsoring a fundraising event, to employee involvement, or donating an item from our Wish List, we welcome your participation and support. Here’s are some examples of how businesses and organizations have helped HIC…
- Corporate work day at Camp
- Sponsor and plan special theme days
- Host charity softball game and ice skating outing
- Stay Awake Athon, bake sales, community fundraiser
How Your Organization Can Help and Make a Difference:
- Donate a financial or in-kind gift
- Sponsor a camper through our Campership Program
- Sponsor or attend a fundraising event
- Sponsor a theme day of fun for the kids
- Have employees make a gift or donate their time through your Matching Gift program, Dollars for Doers, or another employee-incentive program.
If you have another idea on how you would like to help, please contact Sue Habermann, Director of Development, at 908-362-6733 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Any way you choose to get involved will have a direct and immediate impact on our kids and their families.